Monday, March 27, 2006

What a weekend!!




I think i'll be asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow tonight!
Attended an all day dental seminar on Friday and then half of Saturday. There were some great speakers which made it enjoyable.
Saturday, my mom and Denise held a beautiful baby shower for us. We are so blessed to have so many incredible relatives and friends who have provided for us at a time when it would have been difficult. Together with the adoption expenses and revisions we are making here in the house, things can get a little tight!!
Thank you all so much!! Everything was beautiful, the food was great and it was wonderful to see everyone!!
Sunday, Fred and I ran around and got Sophia a dresser, sidetable, rug and balloon shade for her room. Just waiting for her doors and skylight shade to come in. Today, I got it all put together, started organizing the adjacent playroom and began to tackle clearing out her old bedroom. Yikes!! Good thing bulk pick up is scheduled for this coming week!!
Once that's accomplished, we can start the work on the nursery!! As of right now, it looks like Babiesrus relocated to our living room, our bedroom closet and the basement!!
Thanks again to everyone!!
Shower pics in the next post!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great, nice job.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Wow ... You did great!

Valerie

Angela said...

Her room is very pretty. I love the Shabby Chic look. I'm glad you had a great shower too. :)

Rosie said...

The room is gorgeous.I'm on an other forum now but please visit my blogspot at www.sophialotusflower.blogspot.com

Elle said...

I love it! It is beautiful!

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive