Friday, June 16, 2006

Winding Down



Well, the school year is coming to an end. Today is "Pajama Day" and Sophia couldn't be happier!
My second trip out to Vegas was the best! It was lots of review and we really had a good time. Missed our connecting flight in Philly on our way out though and had to spend the night there. On a positive note, I LOVE my smile!!
We're praying that the next batch of referrals will be on their way in a week or so!
I can't wait for them to get into the July dates, since we are August!!
There are so many great things going on this month!
Fred is getting ready to go away this Sunday morning until Friday night. He has to go up to Buffalo for work.
Our niece and nephew, Marcus & Kayla are getting ready to celebrate their graduation and MaryK and I will be taking Sophia to the city to visit the American Girl store. I can't wait (and neither can she!!)
Our next camping trip will be over July 4th weekend. Sophia hopes to go to the beach and visit Mystic Aquarium while we're out there, we'll have to see how the weather is.
The pond is still thriving. Fred takes very good care of maintaining it, I hope I do as well while he is away!! Our pink and white lilies are blooming now and we just discovered that we have tiny tadpoles from the "peeper" frogs!! It's going to get noisy at night!!
Love to all until next month!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Can't wait till the referral comes in for you!! I'll bet Sophia is ready for school to be done!!

Cindy said...

I am getting so excited for you!!!

Heather said...

How exciting!!! Did they replace FAO Schwartz with American Girl there? I heard they did in Chicago...

Angela said...

My girls loved the Mystic Aquarium. We are hoping to go there again this summer when we come down to stay at the beach. :)

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive