Sunday, October 08, 2006

Love the Fall!





I love this time of year. The air is so fresh! Sophia and I are going to work on some fall decorating around here today while I catch up on laundry and my studies from this week. I really got to appreciate the fall foliage while flying home yesterday, it was just beautiful.
I returned home from another week at LVI in Vegas last night. My connecting flight in Philly was delayed and then I went right to our friends' Bobby & Jamie's housewarming party. Good times and a late night!
Loved the Comprehensive Hygiene course I took this week. I got trained in using the laser and loved it (included a pic) ~unfortunately it's not legal for me to use it yet in NY. (I'll be working on that!!)
Fred is slowly getting back into riding. Lord help me! He is really doing great though!! Back to his old self and the kidney stone is resolving itself!! Yay!!
Fred and I have to go into the city this Wed. to have our FBI prints done and I will be contacting our social worker this week also to schedule our Home study update. Crazy I tell ya!!
The next batch of referrals is due in the end of this month or beginning of Nov.. We are soooo hopeful that we will be "meeting" our baby girl this time around!!

0 comments:

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive