Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Playpen? What?!!







Well, we are gradually settling in.

Miss Alena is eating VERY well and getting used to being put down!! : 0

The first time I put her in her playpen she looked at it as if to say "Ummm, what is this and why are you putting me in it?"!! Now she starts the screaming as you are setting her in it. She'll get used to it over time.

I mastered using the restroom while wearing her in the Snuggly while in China, but I refuse to wear her all day long here!! LOL


She definetely is active and stubborn, but she is so darn cute too! My favorite time with her is around 5AM when she has been getting up. We lay on the couch together for about an hour and snuggle. She smiles, coos, blows raspberries at me, plays peek-a-boo, etc.. Too cute!


She absolutely adores her big sister. When she comes into the room, Alena goes crazy!


Sophia and Fred went back to work and school yesterday and I go back to work the first week in February. Today we visit the pediatrician for the first time. Lord help me, I know the shots are coming and they will hear Alena in the next town over! Poor girl.


Thankyou for all of the beautiful Christmas cards. It was so fun to come home to all of them. I ordered ours with pics of the girls on them as soon as we got home and they will be in next week. I haven't forgotten all of you!


Love to all and I'll try to keep up!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!

Jenni

4 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. I hope her appointment today wasn't too traumatic(for you both!)

Colleen said...

Happy New Year. She is one cute little girl.

Lynn said...

Fred and Jen - This appears to be posting under my sister's account...its Laurel. So glad to hear everything went well with the baby. She is so cute. The next time we are down we will have to stop in and see you all. I'll touch base and set some time. Congratulations!!

Toothsayer said...

How sweet that she gets excited about Sophia coming in the room!

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive