Saturday, March 17, 2007

"Minivan Momma's Club"











Yes, I am the newest member. We went with all intentions of buying the Chrysler Pacifica, but they had an awesome deal going on Dodge Caravans & the Chrysler Town & Country. Couldn't pass it up and I love it. They had to search for one with the options that I wanted, so I requested gold, black or white. They call me with INERNO RED!! For some reason, everyone keeps saying that suits my personality.... : ) .
Besides that, not too much happening here. Alena and I are snowed in. Sophia has been with Aunt Denise, Uncle Rich and the kids having a ball, Fred has been working straight through and Miss Alena and I are just staying indoors waiting to be dug out!
She has started taking a few steps here and there and points at EVERYTHING and says "that" constantly!! She has also started saying "Nana" which of course made my mom, very excited!! We've started getting into all of her 18 mth. clothes, she's quite the fashionista!
We have her evaluation with the speech therapist and physical therapist coming up next Friday. Her primary pediatrician still insists that it is totally not necessary, but since the associate had already talked me into making the apt., we are going through with it and it can't hurt anyway!!
She is such a little stinker, just love her to death. I have never heard such a chuckle on a baby before! (It sounds so devious!!)
Going to try to attend the Corned beef & cabbage dinner here at the firehouse tonight. We'll see how the weather goes!
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!
Enjoy the pics:
- Welcome!!
-Aunt Denise & I took Alena to Panera Bread for lunch!
-Momma's new ride!
-Just us girls
-I'm gonna get this kitty!
-Sophia trying to keep Alena out of trouble.
-Alena getting into trouble!!
-Enjoying the ride.
-Soph before school
-It's a good hair day!
Love to all,
Jenni










8 comments:

Don and Sher said...

Sophie looks like she is becoming the big sister quickly, she looks so grown up.

Love the picture of Alena with the cat.

Dad

Lisa said...

Hi Jenni,

Love the pictures. Sophia looks beautiful. Welcome to the world of minivans. I've had mine for 2 years and love it. OMG, I can't believe I just said that. LOL

Hope all is well and I will talk with you soon.

Love to all.

Lisa

Cindy said...

You guys are such a cute family! And I love your van! I bet it's hard to remember life without Alena now!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, new van looks wonderful, you will enjoy the space....heard you got lots of snow, bet the kids are enjoying it.. love to all Aunt Kathy

B-squared said...

Congrats on the new wheels! I bet you all look so cool cruising around. :-) Hope you are surviving the weather. We finally have some spring here - yippee!
The girls are as beautiful as ever. Keep the pictures coming!
Bryn

Bella's Mommy said...

OH NO!!! Not a MINIVAN!!

You are officially a mom of two!! I think every mother in the US who has two kids is required to a get a minivan.

Just love the update. You just have the most beautiful girls.

I still can't believe you got the minivan!!! (Actually, it is very nice and looks really roomy but I would never admit that publicly!!) LOL!!!

Jenni said...

Mare- you crack me up. You'll sooo be driving one in no time!! LOL (With that leopard print stroller stowed in the back! Ha!!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the MiniVan. Cindy got a car the exact same color. Has had it for less than a year and 2 tickets.
Keep the pictures coming.
GJ

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive