Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged with a different version of meme!

I was tagged by Brynne!

These are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 more people.

Hmmm....looking around for the nearest book here in the dining room...most of them are packed in storage.
O.K. on my nightstand I have "Optimal Thinking: how to be your best self" by Rosalene Glickman, Ph.D.



Page 123, sentences 6-8 are:
"Below are some Optimal questions to assist you in the process of reverse planning. Take some time to write down your responses.
What Do You Most Want to Be, Do, Have, and Contribute?"

Five people to tag??? I just tagged three recently, so I don't know how many I can get this time!!
1. Kelly
2. Lisa
3. Angela
4. Volunteer?
5. Another?!!



0 comments:

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive