Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween fun!












We've really had a fun time of it this fall. We got invited to a HUGE pumpkin carving party that was a blast! Patients of mine that are very close friends of my boss and his family host this party every year and it was awesome. They had two huge tents, one for carving in and one for entertainment. There was food, desserts, lots of drinks(!), African storytelling & dance, a magician and lots of laughs!
The girls had a fantastic time trick-or-treating as well. Sophia was Candy Corn and Alena was a "Pretty Flowaaa"!! Haha!! She practiced all week saying "Trick-or-treat, candy please, thank you"!!Fred pushed her around in her car and she was the happiest flower ever. =]
I added a Live Feed to the blog because I wasn't sure if I should keep this up or not. I really enjoy it, but I already know what's going on around here!! LOL I know not everyone comments, so just wanted to see if there are any visitors! :)
We just got a full price offer on mom's house Tuesday. The inspection was on Friday and we are trying to stay as positive as possible!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like alot of fun. Love the costumes, too cute.
Donna

Cindy said...

Your girls are so friggin cute! I love The Candy corn costume, and the flowaa too!!

And yay on the offer of the house!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Hey Jenni,

It's been a long time since I stopped by. The girls are getting so big. Love the costumes. The girls are beautiful, as always.

I hope all is well with you and the family. I need to go and read back now to see what has been happening with you. Hope to talk with you soon.

I finally updated our blog. I need to find more time to keep it up.

Love to you all

Lisa and family

Angela said...

The girls looked great!

Lisa said...

I love their costumes! What an awesome party.

Cindy said...

love your new background! That website is so easy to use. I think it will become slightly addictive!

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures! I love the pumpkin "throwing up." LOL!

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive