Saturday, December 06, 2008

QUICK update!!

We have moved into the farm house and love it!! I open the front door in the morning to see the pond and deer everywhere and it's so nice to watch the horses.
We are still unpacking, getting settled and have no cable or house phone yet. We also obviously have a new address! If you would like it, comment or message me and I will send it to you!!
We just picked up our Christmas cards yesterday and will get them out as soon as we are sane again. Haha!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I am jealous! It sounds beautiful.

Cindy said...

Sounds so peaceful!!!

Don and Sher said...

Sounds great, last time I talked to your mother she was very stressed hope she can relax now.

Love Dad and Sher

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenni! Sounds like everything is working out for you guys. I feel terrible that it's been so long since I've talked to you. Give me a call, or drop me an email, so I can get your address.

Kelly

M.Y. Creative Rose Garden said...

Hi there.....

I am soooooooooooooo HAPPY for all of you.
This has been a long road so far and the journey is not over yet but you are doing good and with any journey, you've just gotta enjoy every step of the way......

Please definitely let me know your new address. - Send me an e-mail to "Yarasavich@AOL.com"

Also - Please, please, please give Judy a big hug and a kiss for me.
I miss them so much.
Just tell her Maria says "Just 4 1/2 more months till camping season....."

Hugs and kisses to all - Especially to Sophia & Alena....

Maria

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive