Saturday, January 03, 2009

Honest Scrap Tag!


Judi, Judi, Judi!! I'm gonna get you for this!! I'm grateful that I'm worthy, but I'm not that amazing or interesting! Haha!!

A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

Hmmm... I did this SO long ago, but let's see what I can come up with:
1- I don't care much about vehicles. Really doesn't matter all that much to me what I'm driving or how clean it is. If I do clean it, it's prolly going to be the interior because at least that stays clean for a while. I feel like going through the car wash is throwing money away because two days later, your car is dirty. Why bother?!

2-I am very, very bad at remembering birthdays. I don't know what it is and I really have no excuse. My poor best friend who is the greatest at always having THE perfect gift for me everytime, can attest to this. She has received a couple flower deliveries over the years. =] I love you. =]

3-One of my pet peeves is an open mail box. I can't stand it. If you have one on your house where the lid flips up/down. SHUT the lid please! If you have one at the roadside with a little door, kindly close the little door. Makes me crazy!

4-I am guilty of going "offline" while on Facebook now and then. Sometimes I can't keep up with the chats!!

5-In my heart I would really love to adopt again. Children are amazing. The process is sadly so long and costly.

6- There used to be a time not so many years ago where I couldn't stand to spend an entire day at home without leaving to go somewhere. Now, give me a day where I have no where to go and I can stay home in my pj's and I'm loving life!

7- I enjoy writing. Casual writing, blogging, about what's going on with us, around us, etc.

8-My house has to be neat. Pretty much everything has it's place and I can't stand messiness. That's where baskets come in handy. You can throw a category of things into one in seconds and it looks pretty darn good.

9- I love the beach. It's so relaxing and beautiful. It's also easy to throw some pb&j sandwiches, water, crackers, towels & the kids in the van and head to one for the day. LOVE it. : )

10- I miss my grandfather. He was just a nice man and I can still hear his laugh and his sneeze! LOL It was unique! He told me over and over again how proud he was of me while I was growing up. I really missed his presence when I graduated from college and the day that I got married. He would have really enjoyed knowing my girls too. : )

The following 7 bloggers are tagged to tell their 10 truths:
Kelly- Love reading her blog. Great girl and she is amazing with expressing herself.
Maryann- Miss Bella's mommy. Loves her baby girl AND Mickey Mouse!
Lisa- Hilarious and a worry wart! =] It's amazing how you can never meet someone in person, but feel like you "know" them. :)
Bryn- Excellent writer! I love her blog everytime AND her little K was Alena's playmate in China at the White Swan.
Angela- Awesome mom with some madd time management skilz!!
Lisa- Something about Lisa is so calming to me. She takes life at a fantastic pace and even when she's upset, still seems to have it together.
Tiff- This girl is funnnnny! (And apparently she needs to give the Nintendo DS's BACK TO THE KIDS and come do this.) Haha!

Thanks ladies!! Spill it and happy blogging.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Jenni,

Thanks for the thought. Now I have to come up with 10 truths about me which is going to be hard. I never give myself away, but for you, I will try. Can't promise it will all be kid friendly though!!! lol

Thanks for thinking I am so funny. Wait until you get a load of my blog for the New Year. I promised myself that I would write a lot and hold nothing back (I hope I can keep that promise)

I will need sometime to come up with my 10.

BTW, did you get the Christmas Card? I had your old address.

Love to you

Lisa

Unknown said...

super nice!

Tiffi33 said...

OK OK, I put down the DS..sheeshh..you are tough!
LOL
http://myrandomwisdom.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-been-tagged-yay-this-is-new-one-on-me.html

JudiB said...

Thanks for doing this sweetie pie and I promise you, I will be the one laughing like a dork when I meet you, no doubt! LOL

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive