Friday, February 12, 2010

Avon Breast Cancer Walk


I am participating in the October 2010 Avon Breast Cancer Walk and I'm super busy with the fundraising!
~I'll be walking 39.3 miles over two days in NYC and I'm looking forward to it.

~Each participant has to commit to raise $1,800. It's quite a bit, but SO important.
As many of you know, I sent out a letter in our Christmas cards to kick off the fundraising. That generated a few donations, but most have been through Facebook and patients, until just recently when I put together a Longaberger Valentine Basket raffle. That alone brought in $275!! Thank you so much to all that participated! I'll be organizing another of those in a few months.
~Up next is a PartyLite home party. My consultant, Laurie Scott, will be graciously donating her commisions to my walk! If you'd like to place an online order you can visit: www.partylite.biz/lauriescott.

~Please visit my personal walk website:


I'm in it to end it!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks Sher! ;-)

Jenni said...

Thank you to all of you that placed outside orders and to all that were able to attend! $200 was raised and donated to my walk for breast cancer! That's a huge success!!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey Jenni,
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. . No rhyme or reason to the timeline. They are up to 4/26/06.... a year from our LID and well to be honest it is frustrating. The girl are getting more beautiful with every post and your new place looks like heaven. Email me when you get a chance please.
Donna

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive