Friday, March 10, 2006

Not quite as I remember!!




Well, Sophia and I spent the day at the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus today! It was a lot of fun, but after spending a total of 3 hrs. on a bus with a bunch of 6-7 yr. olds telling knock-knock jokes to eachother that make absolutley NO SENSE and then hearing them laugh until they cry, I am exhausted!!
I went to the "same" circus in elementary school, but it seems to have changed a bit over the COUPLE of years that have gone by!! These are just a few things that I can think of:
1. There are no more lion or tiger acts. (after Siegfried and Roy~self explanatory!)
2. There is a new clown and his name is "Sixty Cent"! He wears his hat backwords and let me tell you , he can dance!!
3. No one is shot out of a cannon, but "Hercules" catches the cannon ball as it blasts into his chest! (Sophia did not enjoy that act and appears to be scarred for life!)
Anyway, a good time was had by all and I am really looking forward to next years school adventure!! (Maybe it will be Fred's turn to chaperone?!)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you two. You're both so beautiful.

Love Dad

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive