Saturday, July 15, 2006

Anxious!





Well, the current rumor is that all of the dossiers that were registered in China in July, are going to receive their referrals in July!! That would be GREAT news! IF that is true, then they would start matching August dossiers in August and THAT'S US!!
In about another week, we should get word that referrals are on their way and then we'll know for sure how far into July they actually got!
This summer has been great. Sophia has been camping in Connecticut with Nana & Papa this whole week and loving it! Fred is now on vacation and is working on a retaining wall around the pool and along the side of the pond where we will build a patio.
I have been enjoying some relaxation time in the pool and sitting by the pond.
We had a nice visit with Christine & Joe last night, sitting by the pond with a couple of drinks, listening to the frogs and watching the fish!
I'm getting ready for my annual trip to Ohio with Denise. We will be away during the first week of August. We decided to fly this time, the nine hour drive is wearing on us!! I always look forward to this trip, we have such a great time.
Then it's off to Vegas for round #3 the third week in August. Boy, is it going to be HOT!!
I'll update everyone regarding the referrals once they come in!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Sophia is a cutie and woohoo on the referrals, crossing my fingers that you hear something soon!!

Doug said...

Nifty pond. I better not let my wife see it or she'll be wanting one!

Cindy said...

I can't wait for you to get your referral! It's been a long time coming!

RicknJen said...

My husband is going to be mad that I saw your pond so Doug is right! It's lovely!!!! And so is Sophia -wow - those lashes! I hope your referral comes quickly!
Jennie

Anonymous said...

HI there,
Yeah I love the pond too, but my husband always says no due to mosquitos (houston is hot, muggy and mosquito driven). But, I am looking into a solar power water fountain for it as mosquitos don't lay eggs in flowing water. Well, I hope the DTC for August get referrals in August, because that will make the ones after that start getting closer to reality (Mine is Nov. 2005).

Good Luck and what a beautiful young lady you have in your home.

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive