Sunday, July 23, 2006

Rain!!


Ughhh....it has rained off and on for three days now. Friday, I couldn't win. I put my bathing suit on twice while it was nice and sunny. By the time I got into the pool each time, it clouded over and started to rain! Fred suggested that I stay inside for the day so that the sun would stay out!!
It's a very quiet day today. Sophia doesn't get back from CT until tonight, it's raining out and all of my cleaning is done!
Jill and I are headed to Pennsylvania this afternoon for an overnighter. We are going to visit another dental office for the day tomorrow. We met Dr. Winans and some of his team while in Vegas and they are a great bunch.
Read a post yesterday that the next batch of referrals is due in next week and it seems that they may include up to July 13th. In that case, I would hope that the second half of July would be matched and referred in August and then we would receive our referral in either September or October depending on the number of dossiers that were registered in August. I'll let you know!
Just found this picture of Sophia and I while cleaning photos out of my computer. It's one of my favorites. Looking forward to having one taken this coming Mother's Day with both of our girls!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I've always loved that picture of you two! And how lucky to have your cleaning done! Have fun in PA!

Angela said...

What a beautiful picture. I can't wait to see the one of you with both of your princesses. Have a great trip.

Robin said...

That picture is so adorable!!

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive