Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving





Hope you all had a wonderful day. For the second year in a row, Fred got called into work very early for a water main break. The girls and I made it to Aunt K's just in time for dinner. I had waited to see if Fred w0uld make it home in time and let Alena get a nap in. He made it there two hours after dinner. Better late than never!
Things are definetely improving around here. Mom and Alena ended up with pneumonia and they were both very sick. Alena is back to her little self and mom just has to regain an appetite and some strength.
My mother in law had unexpected surgery and is on the mend as well.
Now we are need of some prayers regarding the new house. Our house plans were presented to the town planning board to see if they would pass or if a variance would be needed. We were informed this week that the town has turned them over to their attorney for approval or denial. PLEASE pray that we will be able to build the home we have in mind on this property!!
Thanks so much.
Well, I forgot my camera at home on Thanksgiving Day. I was looking back at all of our China photos last night, unable to believe that it has been almost a year since our visit. We are so thankful for such an incredible experience.
I am sharing a couple of my favorite pics.
Love to all,
Jenni

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jenni

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Glad that Alena and your mom are doing better. At least Fred got to share some of Thanksgiving with you all. I will say a pray for you guys about your new home. How exciting for you.

Talk with you soon.

Lisa

Bella's Mommy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Congrats on your first Thanksgivng with Alena!!

It is hard to believe that you have had her referral for a year and within a few weeks she will have been with you for over a year. How time flies!!!

I hope Alena and your mom start to feel better.

Maryann

B-squared said...

Hope everyone is feeling better.

I love the pics you posted. Hard to believe it has been almost a year. I was looking back at some photos too. I think I'll be doing a lot of that over the next month. :-)

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive