Thursday, December 06, 2007

Doesn't she make you smile?





I just fell in love with the first picture. I know she shouldn't be playing with her medicine, but she was happy to carry it from her bedroom to the kitchen to pack it for the day. Who am I to argue when she wants to help out?!
The girls are doing great. Sophia is continuing with her tennis lessons and is doing lots of reading. She enjoys quiet time in her bedroom to read. She's also been gracious enough to supply me with "Updates" to her Christmas list on a regular basis. :0
Alena is just her usual self. The kid is hilarious. Seriously. She is just too funny.
Two nights ago while I was washing my face, she went under the bathroom sink to get what I believed was her usual headband. A moment later, I heard Fred in the living room saying "What the....?" and laughing. She had walked out there with a certain "feminine product" in her mouth like a party blower!!! We were hysterical. Thank goodness we weren't entertaining anyone!!
Tonight, Fred was snoring on the couch and she was having her bedtime cup of milk on the other couch. She said, "Momma" to get my attention, then looked at Fred and said "Da da" while she proceeded to do her best snoring impression. Then she covered her mouth with her hand and giggled. I was cracking up!!
We are still waiting for a decision from the planning boards attorney on our house plans. Through the grapevine, things are not sounding promising, because it would actually be a two family house in a sub-division. Please keep praying for us!!
Doc took us girls to NYC for the day last Tuesday. A limo took us down in the morning. We did lots of walking, visited Rockefeller Center, did some shopping in Saks, got makeovers (too fun) and ate some great food!
I ordered our Christmas card with the girls pictures the other day, so they will be on there way out in a couple of weeks!
Love to all,
Jenni

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smile is contagious, she is a little bird.

Dad

Unknown said...

Jenni, that story is hilarious!! I can't believe that. So funny. And don't you just love NYC in December? Its magical. You have to go see Wicked!

Cindy said...

That is so funny! I am glad you all are doing so well!!!

Angela said...

The girls are gorgeous as always. Alena is too stinkin cute. I hope the plans for your new home are approved for you!

Lisa said...

Hi Jenni,

The girls are as beautiful as ever.

We haven't gotten to see the tree yet this year. Can you believe that and we only live 30 minutes away from Manhattan. Hope you get approved for your new house. I'll say a pray.

Stop over at journey2lilyrose. I left a surprise there.

Lisa

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive