Friday, December 14, 2007

Miscommunication... possibly?




Mom and I took the girls to visit Santa last week. Sophia, of course, was more than happy to see the jolly guy and sit on his lap.
Alena, on the other hand, was NOT. She waved to him from her stroller and smiled, but wanted no part of the approach or sitting on the lap. Who wears a red suit like that anyway?!!
I was thinking that perhaps when I said "Santa" she thought I said "Satan" and that put and end to that!! OR she's having flashbacks of Santa in China. (Sight for sore eyes, let me tell ya!!) I will include a photo of that for your pleasure as well!
So, we took the photo with Sophia smiling beautifully and Alena trying her best to get off my knee!

Today marks one year since Denise and Janice drove us to JFK for our LONG flight to China. It was windy and cold, but oh so worth it!!
The 18th will be our one year "Gotcha Day" anniversary! What a wonderful adventure this past year has been.
Love,
Jenni

2 comments:

B-squared said...

That Santa picture is super cute. Seems like Alena and Keira have similar views on Santa. I liked seeing the pics from last year, too. Of course our China babies have grown so much, but I can't believe how much older Miss Sophia seems. She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Poppa Don wants to know, Alena, where is that infectous smile?

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive