Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's MEME time!

First, I was tagged by Kelly.
Second, this made me laugh because Alena started referring to herself at "Me me" about a month ago!

The Rules:
A) Link to the person that tagged you.
B) Post the rules on your blog.
C) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
D) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
E) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
F) Let the fun begin!

What to share....what to share....
1) I LOVE silence. LOVE IT!
2) I am an optimist.
3) I am just starting the fourth Harry Potter book tonight. :)
4) My middle name is Rebecca.
5) Pet peeve- when the lid is left up/open on a mailbox. Drives me crazy!
6) I like everything to be in its place!

I tagged:
Mare (awesome woman with some patience to match! : ) )
Cindy (mama to some incredible boys!)
Donna (Miss Aislinn's mama! :) )



2 comments:

Carrie said...

OMG OMG OMG...I know you don't know me, but I'm Kelly's friend. I LOVED the 4th Harry Potter book! I'm so excited I'm not the only one that is behind! I'm finally on the 7th one and I'm reading like a turtle so it won't end!

Unknown said...

I love the name Rebecca!

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive