Sunday, January 13, 2008

She was the Birthday Diva











Oh, yes. Bring on the attention. Too much is not enough for this fabulous two year old!! Alena had quite a time of birthday celebrations this year!!
The first round was with the Coopers and we had a blast. She clapped as everyone sang Happy Birthday to her and signed & said "More" when we were done.
She cruises our house with her new Little Mermaid wheels from Nana & Papa Cooper. (I have to say that it's the loudest toy either of my kids has ever had! O.M.G.!!)
We listened to her personalized birthday CD from Uncle Gary, Aunt Arlene & her cousins on her birthday and she tried sooo hard to find the guy in the entertainment center that kept saying her name!! It was hysterical!
The second celebration took place at Bugaboo Creek for a birthday dinner. It's an annual event that Nana & Papa Ronk take us on for the girl's birthdays. (Fred and I love it. :) )
Alena loves the "chaos" in that place and every time they would come out to sing to some one she would clap and say "more"! When it was her turn, she stared at them in amazement until they wanted her to "kiss the moose" and then she wanted to cling to me for dear life!!
We finished the festivities off with a final birthday party the day before her actual birthday. Lots more aunts, uncles, cousins and Nana & Papa Ronk joined us for cake & ice cream and of course, lots of singing "Happy Birthday"!! Uncle Ray & Aunt Kaye gave her a beautiful cradle for her babies, so she has been very busy putting them "night night"! She also received three pairs of Ariel jammies and spent her party doing wardrobe changes. You never knew what the diva's next ensemble might be!!
On the 7th we all just kissed and hugged her all day and told her how much we loved her. : )
Happy 2nd Birthday to my monkey butt!!
With love,
Jenni

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow looks like a load of fun for such a cute little 2 year old. Great photos.What a yummy looking cake! Happy 2nd Birthday Alena!
Donna

B-squared said...

Happy Birthday, Alena! According to Keira, being "doo" is a really good time. Looks like it suits you well! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Birthday was a smash. Alena sure made a beautiful Birthday Girl and love the PJ's. Give the girls Hugs and Kisses for me. Auntie Kathy

Lisa said...

She is way too cute!

Unknown said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Alena!

Love the new look of the blog too! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. It might not be "new" anymore, but I love it!

Unknown said...

Hey Jenni,
I have tagged you for a MEME. See my blog for details if you want to participate. If not, its cool!

Lisa said...

Oh Jenni,

I am so sorry that I haven't been here lately and I missed wishing Alena a Happy Birthday. I feel horrible about it, but that was the weekend hat Anthony had the out of the blue surgery. I hope Alena had a great time. She is one beautiful little girl.

Again, I am so sorry.

Lisa

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive