Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer time!!











Hi!!! It's been a great summer so far. The girls have done lots of camping with Mom & George.
We stayed home instead of going camping for July 4th weekend and I have to say it was really nice to be able to attend friends' parties!! Alena had a blast at the Mally's party. She left sweaty & muddy!
I took the girls and my niece Lily out to Connecticut for the weekend last week and we had lots of fun. Spent a day at Rocky Neck beach and the weather could not have been more perfect. Full sun, nice waves and no humidity.
Today is Fred's surprise 40th birthday party and should prove to be a wild time!! Pics to follow!!
As for the new house...I have never seen such a SLOW process. The plans are finalized and our variance request was presented to the planning board with no negative feedback from surrounding neighbors. The final decision on the variance now lies with the town attorney. Yikes!!
Happy Summer!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jenni,
The girls get more beautiful with each post. Hope a ROCKIN time is had at Fred's surprise 40th birthday party.
Donna

B-squared said...

Glad you are having such a fun summer!
And HAPPY 40th, FRED!!! I'm headed for the same fate next summer....yikes!
Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Fred! And good luck w/ the attorney!

Bella's Mommy said...

Everyone looks like they are having a blast this summer. I can tell by those huge smiling faces.

I can't believe how long Alena's hair has gotten!!! What a cutie!!

Maryann

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Sometimes I think I try to forget all the China adoption stuff thinking the wait might go by faster. But thank you for always being so suportive and still commenting on my blog! BTW, you have the most beautiful smile!

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive