Monday, August 04, 2008

Vacation















The time has finally come. I am on vacation until the 18th! Wooo hoooo!!
The girls and I are in Connecticut and Fred is joining us this afternoon.
We spent the day at the Niantic Bay yesterday and had the greatest time. It's so beautiful and peaceful there. We walked the boardwalk and took our shoes off and strolled the beach. Mom and Soph collected shells, Alena gathered rocks(!) and I just sat, watched & listened to the tide coming in. Ahhhh.....
Afterwards, we strolled Main St. and checked out the little shops, then headed to Lenny & Joe's to eat, ride the carousel & have some ice cream!
Tomorrow we plan to head to Mystic Seaport for the day!
Hope you're all having a fabulous summer!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jenni

It has been so long since I was here. I hope you understand why?!? I am glad to see you are all doing well. The girls are as beautiful as ever.

As for me smiling more, it's a slow process but it's happening. We will be going to Hershey Park in 2 weeks so that should bring some huge smiles. I'll let you know.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. I will stop by again very soon.

Lisa

Don and Sher said...

Nice shots Jen loooks like a good time

Dad

Cindy said...

Looks so pretty! Have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Aww - love that pic of the two of them looking out at the water. So cute!

B-squared said...

Looks like you are having loads of fun! Yea! I cracked up when I read that Alena is collecting rocks because Keira has been doing that all summer, too. Then Quinn piles on and they somehow expect me to keep their bounties separate. Sheesh. At least it is a cheap hobby! ;-)

Tiffi33 said...

collecting rocks seems to be a popular toddler past time..LOL..Daphne does the same thing!!

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!!

Angela said...

Love the pictures!

I changed my blog address to http://threetimesthepink.blogspot.com/ if you are wondering where we went!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! It looks SO FUN! Your girls are beautiful.

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive