Friday, January 26, 2007

Calgon take me away!!











O.K. , so you need to hear about my week!! I ended up at the doctors with both of the girls on Tuesday. Sophia had started with the congested cough and sore throat also. While we were there, they didn't like the sound of Alena's lingering cough and her breathing. She ended up with a breathing treatment and three new Rx's!! Sophia, luckily is only taking one.
So, back at home that evening, Sophia is laying on the couch hacking her brains out, Alena is in her walker coughing up a lung and I discover a leak under the kitchen sink. Fred is out, so I start to clean everything out from under the sink while listening to the chorus of coughing! A horrible smell tells me that Alena needs to be changed-as I go to pick her up, she vomits all over from coughing. I then proceed to step in it as I walk away with her. I just had to laugh with tears in my eyes! I didn't know what the hell to do first!!
Anyway, everyone got cleaned up and Fred came home to fix the leak.
Yesterday, Alena was playing with the phone. She usually pushes a couple of buttons and then I clear it. Well, I turned my back and I heard someone say "Hello", so I quick hit the off button. I had just been talking to mom and figured she had hit the redial button. Two seconds later, Fred is yelling into my Nextel wanting to know what is wrong! I was like "What? Nothing!". He said there was just a 9-1-1 call from our address!! I was mortified!! Miss Alena had called 9-1-1, so there I stood by the front door in my slippers as the police pulled up!! This kid is too much!! Can you see the future?.....
Aside from that, things have been pretty quiet!!
Got some cute pics of her the other night right before bath time.
Love,
Jenni

6 comments:

Angela said...

I hope your week has gotten better! I think Alena is going to keep you on your toes.:)

I love that top picture of her. She is just gorgeous.

Bella's Mommy said...

Jenni...Boy, I feel your pain with the leaking sink....

I am soo glad that both girls are feeling better and can't wait to see Miss Alena debute on COPS. LOL!!!

Jenni said...

LOL Mare!! I just have a funny feeling!!

Lisa said...

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for the laugh. Not laughing that the girls were sick, (hope they are both doing better) but just at the way I could picture it all unfolding. I really needed that. Feeling very scared right now. Can't believe we leave in 4 days. Think of me and PRAY!!!

Lisa

B-squared said...

Even sick the girls look beautiful! I hope you all are feeling better now. The 9-1-1 story is too funny (for those of us on the other end!)....my nephew did this a few years ago, as did one of our godchildren. Just think, home a month and already a story to hold over her head! ;-)
Have a good weekend,
Bryn

Anonymous said...

WE WERE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ALL AT OUR NEW HOMW AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON. THANKS FOR COMING. THE 911 THING IS INTERESTING AND FUNNY.. A SIGN FOR WHAT IS TOO COME? UM .. YOU BETTER PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A WILD RIDE!!
LOVE AUNT CHRIS

No Hands But Ours

No Hands But Ours

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive